7.22.2008

I'm Back!

For the longest time I couldn't remember my login ID for this blog...funny thing was, it was the most basic thing it could've been, the same that I use for everything else, but I just knew that I did something different for this and never even tried the norm.

As I was thinking about this it made me wonder how many other things in life I try and try to find an answer to when I know the right answer all along. And after some consideration, I decided that there are about 12 million.

The reason why is because in most every situation in life that I try to 'figure out' the answer to, the answer is usually as simple as "Trust in the Lord". If I trusted in Him with all of my worries and stopped trying to figure things out on my own, I would sure save a lot of worry. It is so easy to try to take things into my own hands, when I should just let it go.

My resolution for today is to simply do that. Let it go. Trust in the Lord with all My heart. My heart is His anyway...why wouldn't I want him to handle it?
Not only does he already know the results, He has ordained them!

How can something so simple be so difficult? Foolish foolish girl that I am!


O my God, in you I trust;
let me not be put to shame;
let not my enemies exult over me.
Psalm 25:2


The Lord is my strength and my shield;
in him my heart trusts, and I am helped;
my heart exults,
and with my song I give thanks to him.
Psalm 28:7


Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will act.
Psalm 37:5


Trust in him at all times,
O people;
pour out your heart before him;
God is a refuge for us.
Psalm 62:8