8.20.2008

My Backyard



One thing I love about living near Lake Hefner are the beautiful sunsets that I get to enjoy. I took this on August 10 while I was on a walk. Occasionally I go for walks with my camera and I am so glad that this particular evening that was my agenda. Sunsets are one my favorite things. They remind me of God's faithfulness, majesty, beauty, grace, mercy, power, sovereignty, love, etc.

I'm amazed that people in every part of the world see the same sun setting that I see and it reminds me that His love extends much further than my own little world. I love so many other things about sunsets. I love sharing my love of sunsets with others. I hope that the next time that great ball of fire in yonder west is cascading its light upon you that you will see a bit of the Creator and your love for Him will grow even more.